I don’t need sit-com entertainment in my life. I have children. Here’s what it’s like:
1. Matt: “Hey, Mom, your horoscope says don’t make any financial decisions that would rock the boat.”
Me: “Why do I care?”
Matt: “So where’s your wallet?”
Matt to Luke: “You’d better watch out. Or I’ll sneak up behind you with my love and kill you.”
3. Matt and Ariel: “Movies are rated R for two reasons. Lack of clothes. Or, lack of skin (gore).”
4. Ariel: “My prof said math proofs are like dresses. They have to be short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject.” (It was a class full of girls, and they thought it was hilarious.)
5. Ariel (scanning Netflix looking for something to watch): "So there’s this cooking show, and it’s rated R. Does it involve disembowelment?"
6. Matthew: “I’ve decided that Jezebel (our dog) has a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.”
7. Matthew while eating lunch: “You are what you eat…I hope that doesn’t apply to PB&J.”
8. Matt: "Cynicism?! I don't believe in cynicism!"
Kids truly are the most entertaining thing out there.ReplyDelete
Haha! They're so witty! :)ReplyDelete
omg this is hilarious!ReplyDelete
thanks for checking out my Afterglow review!
This is hilarious and somewhat, true.ReplyDelete
I believe we NEED entertainment, especially movies because it allows us to escape out of reality and we all deserve it at some point in our lives. If it wasn't for movies, I probably won't know what to do in my spare time. Thank GOD there is movies. Talking about entertainment, I'm seeing The Words this weekend! :)
Great post, Connie!
I'm glad he doesn't believe in cynicism!ReplyDelete
Your kids don't just have a great sense of humor; they're witty. No kids around here anymore, but we have cats. They aren't exactly witty, but they do keep us entertained.ReplyDelete
I don't think I'd need entertainment, either, if I lived with people who had conversations like that!ReplyDelete
The cooking show was rated R for disenbowlment. Get it? Anyone, anyone...Beuller...ReplyDelete