I have to pass on the award to since it's intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules.
- Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the love.
Without further ado, I'd like to spread the Liebster Blog Award to:
1. Rowenna at Hyaline Prosaic who always wows me with her sewing and history knowledge.
2. E Louise Bates who always has a kind and encouraging word to say, a true Barnabas.
3. Kirsten Walker at Tanta's Kitchen who shares her wonderful recipes.
4. Katie Klein at Katie Klein Writes, who's indie writing success inspires me and helps me figure out the hows/whys of indie publishing.
5. Ellen at Hurrayic. Her creative endeavors never fail to amaze me.
One more bit of excitement. I guest blogged "Removing the Scaffolding: Finish Editing" at My First Book. (Thanks, Misha, for the opportunity.)