Friday, July 2, 2010

Zzzzz

I know I usually post on Friday mornings, and now it’s Friday night. But here’s the thing: I was busy revising/editing. I started at about 7:30 am and finished at 4:45 pm. It’s the longest I’ve ever worked on writing/editing/revising at one stretch. The good news is that I finished the revision, and bad news is that I haven’t been this exhausted in ages. I’m too tired even to read. And much too tired to write more.

Tomorrow I’ll be doing the happy dance that I’ve finished the revision. Tonight I just want to sleep. Zzzzz.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if you'll even remember writing this post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy DANCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't actually talking about backing up. I was telling you about how I figured out how to park--that was the vector thing. And it wasn't recent, it was from when I was learning to drive.

    Hey, wait, I'm bad in reverse? ;)

    We did calculate curvature in my Cal 3 class, but I can't actually calculate it without a function for the road. And since I don't know the engineers who designed the roads, I can't get the functions. So I can really only do it in theory. But, still, it's neat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete