Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A Garden is My Happy Place

Recently, my husband and I visited the Getty Villa in Malibu. It's a copy of a Roman villa, and it's filled with beautiful Etruscan, Greek, and Roman art. The villa also has four separate gardens. Since gardens are my happy place, I want to share these photos with you. The gardens were immaculate as if weeds had been refused entrance to the villa. Speaking of an entrance, the Getty Villa is free! The only cost is parking, which is $20. (I will post photos of the incredible art another day.) Enjoy the gardens today.

          



I wanted to take my shoes off and run through the water. 
But I behaved myself.

Our ideal dates are museum visits.


Yes, my eyes are closed, but the pond was too pretty to skip.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment