The month is half over, and I haven’t even posted on the blog yet this year.
Here’s what’s been going on:
1. My oldest son got married last month. It was wonderful. Our family is thrilled.
Here's a photo of my husband and me at the wedding.
2. My third child graduated from university. He’s now an electrical engineer. I’d post a photo, but he’s camera shy.
3. I had a significant birthday.
One of my gifts was a ten step puzzle box. Beautifully inlaid and wonderfully intricate.
4. A beloved family member who lives thousands of miles away came to visit, and we had a murder mystery dinner. This is my youngest son--normally he's a college junior majoring in biochem and not a drug-dealing biker. We love getting into character.
5. And last, but not least, I have a deadline approaching quickly. So I’ve got a new tea cup to make sure I finish in time. It holds at least five times the tea of a "normal" cup. So five times the double bergamot earl grey. Yum!