You Know You’re Addicted to Books…
1. When a vacation is coming and you spend more time planning the books you will take than you do planning your vacation.
2. Now that you own an e-reader, you no longer worry when you go purse shopping whether your purse will be big enough to hold a hardback with a library binding.
3. The crack of a book spine makes you swoon.
4. You judge people by their book shelves.
5. You’ll admit to reading through a dictionary and thesaurus, but the truth is…you’ve read phone books too.
6. You’re not really sure who the Kardashians are, but you know all the emotional crises of Katniss, Tris, and Liesel.
7. You’re reading at least three books at once.
8. You own multiple copies of a favorite book, just in case you lose one.
9. Your dream dinner party involves inviting people who don’t really exist.
10. You keep a massive TBR pile because your deepest, most secret fear is that you’ll run out of good books to read.