Top Five Ways You Know That Autumn Has Begun
1. The smell of burnt dust is in the air from all the heaters and fireplaces that have been turned on.
2. We’ve shivering and it’s only 60 degrees. (When it’s that temperature in the spring, we wear shorts.)
3. I have mountains of laundry—all the winter clothes that need to be washed and ironed before they can be worn.
4. I sweep multiple times a day. Jezebel’s winter coat is coming in so she’s shedding her summer fur.
5. You don’t need rose-colored glasses. Sunlight reflects off the fallen leaves and gives the world a pink glow.
What about you all? How do you know it's autumn?