My computer is currently is the shop for repairs--apparently, it has a bad motherboard.
So for today's Friday Five, the five worst things about not having a computer.
1. Having to mooch a computer.
2. Remembering that mooched computer does not have my favorite's bar nor do any any of the sites I visit regularly "remember me" on the mooched computer, so I have to try to remember all my user names and passwords. Do you know how many combinations there are of the four or five user names I regularly use and the four or five standard passwords?
3. Mooched computer does NOT have MS Word, so I can't write!!
4. Mooched computer was rejected by my children because it's out-dated, has no useful software, and has tilted screen--I think I'm getting a crick in my neck.
5. Did I mention mooched computer does NOT have a word processor, so I can't write?!
I'm telling myself that it's a blessing because I can now get caught up on yard work. But I'm not believing it.