I don’t need sit-com entertainment in my life. I have children. Here’s what it’s like:
1. Matt: “Hey, Mom, your horoscope says don’t make any financial decisions that would rock the boat.”
Me: “Why do I care?”
Matt: “So where’s your wallet?”
Matt to Luke: “You’d better watch out. Or I’ll sneak up behind you with my love and kill you.”
3. Matt and Ariel: “Movies are rated R for two reasons. Lack of clothes. Or, lack of skin (gore).”
4. Ariel: “My prof said math proofs are like dresses. They have to be short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject.” (It was a class full of girls, and they thought it was hilarious.)
5. Ariel (scanning Netflix looking for something to watch): "So there’s this cooking show, and it’s rated R. Does it involve disembowelment?"
6. Matthew: “I’ve decided that Jezebel (our dog) has a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.”
7. Matthew while eating lunch: “You are what you eat…I hope that doesn’t apply to PB&J.”
8. Matt: "Cynicism?! I don't believe in cynicism!"