Monday, August 6, 2012

Shakespeare Photos

We're going to be on vacation for the next two weeks, so my posts might be sporadic. But here are some photos to enjoy from Shakespeare performances.

The Lovers: Benedick (Jacob) and Beatrice: "Come, come. Thou and I are too wise to woo peaceably."

& Hero and Claudio (Matthew): "Silence is the perfectest herald of joy. If I were a little happy, I could say how much."



The Happy Couple. "Didst thou note the daughter of Signor Leonato?"


Benedick: "For which one of my bad parts did you first love me?"
Beatrice: "For all of them together. But for which of my good parts did you first suffer love for me?"
0 (3264×2448)


"If we can do this, Cupid is no longer an archer: his glory can be ours, for we are the only love gods."



"For man is a giddy thing, and this is my conclusion! Come, let us have a dance 'ere we are married so we may lighten our own hearts and our wives' heels."



3 comments:

  1. Ahh, Shakespeare. Of course, my favorite line is Dogberry's. I think we all know which one I speak of. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costumes. They're really beautifully made and put together. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left out the kissing pictures. . .

    ReplyDelete