Hmm. Maybe it’s too soon to do another Friday Five. But since I’m such a risk taker, I’ll give it a shot.
Favorite Five books—and they can’t be from the same genre and they have to be fiction. Here are my five that aren’t already listed on my sidebar.
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (young adult fiction)
2. Inferno by Dante (classic)
3. Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers (murder mystery with Peter and Harriet)
4. Interstellar Pig by William Sleator (middle grade sci-fi)
5. Screwing Up Time (yep, that’s my book, but you had to see that one coming.)