Top Ten Reasons You Know You’re a Mother of Boys (Sad but true)
1. When you notice that your dining room chandelier has a GI Joe dangling from it.
2. When you find that the boat they’re using to float their playmobile men is actually an athletic cup.
3. When you can’t identify what is actually in your son’s pocket.
4. When you step on legos during the middle of the night on your way to the bathroom.
5. When you realize that soda was invented so that boys could have burping contests.
6. When you can’t find the “extra” taco shells and discover your son ate 22 tacos in one sitting.
7. When you explain to your child that showering once a week isn’t going to cut it.
8. When you find the kitchen “help” having a fencing match with steak knives.
9. When they can quote ERAs, Ks, BBs, and RBIs of their favorite major league baseball players from memory, but can’t remember where the hamper is.
10. When you walk into the kitchen and say to figure standing in front of the open refrigerator door, “You’re eating butter!?”